Time Investment: 45 Minutes Beginning to End
- 1 Package rice noodles
- 1 Zucchini, sliced lengthwise then chopped
- 1 Red Pepper, sliced
- 1/2 Red Onion, sliced
- 1 Large Carrot, sliced lengthwise then chopped
- 1/2 Cup fresh herbs (green onions & basil)
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Chili Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- *KEY STEP* Place rice noodles in cold water & soak 15 minutes
- Chop all vegetables
- Whisk together all sauce ingredients until well mixed
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat & stir-fry vegetables 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a dish and set aside.
- Drain noodles & add to boiling water for 2 minutes & drain again.
- Add noodles to pan used to cook the vegetables & add sauce. Stir fry until the sauce is thickened and sticks to the noodles.
- Add in the vegetables, toss & remove from heat.
- Top with herbs & serve immediately.