Time Investment: 25 Minutes Beginning to End!
This is truly the most versatile recipe and you can use it for your whole family! I use more basic ingredients for the babies and spice it up a bit for us but you can truly add whatever you want to these and it’s a nice way to make sure everyone starts the day strong!
- 6-12 eggs (depending on how many you want to make at a time, 1 egg makes roughly 1 muffin)
- Veggies of your choice: I’ve used broccoli (finely chopped), zucchini & peppers
- Ground meat of your choice: We’ve used everything from beef, sausage & chicken (the babies particularly liked this)
- Spices: Chopped fresh basil, Sea Salt & Pepper & Paprika
- Other fun additions: Jalapeno peppers & Cheese
- Fill egg cups 1/2 full – try not to overfill because they do tend to swell in the oven. (Because of the swelling to avoid spills in the oven use a cookie tray underneath muffin cups)
- Bake 15-17 minutes (I usually make sure they are no longer runny on the top, especially any that I’m giving to the babies I want to make sure they’re well cooked)
- These are so so easy to cook and keep in the refrigerator throughout the week for quick breakfast/snack options!