- 1/2 Medium Cauliflower with florets removed
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 Medium Onion, Chopped
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 4 Tablespoons Curry Paste
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 2 Potatoes, Diced into Chunks
- Green Onions or Garlic Scapes (My obsession)
- Add vegetable oil to pan on medium heat. Add onions & garlic, cook until the onions are translucent being careful not to overcook the garlic (stir often).
- Add spices & curry paste and cook until fragrant (about 2 minutes)
- Add cauliflower and potatoes and stir everything together.
- Add coconut milk and bring to a simmer – cook 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- I find that the longer it sits at a low simmer the better the flavours sink into everything
- Serve over rice & sprinkle with green onions